Home Forge Forums  

Social Apps & Widgets Forums | TwitTown > Developer Zone - Apps and Widget > Twitter developers > Twitter API > using OAuth

Old 07-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
broncha

Default using OAuth

Hi

I am using OAuth and trying to get thru it.It actually worked .I could authenticate and carry on.But when I added a function to get the result and p**** the xml output and return certain keys , it shows following error:

(SimpleXMLElement)#8 (2) { ["request"]=> string(213) "/statuses/followers.xml?oauth_consumer_key=&oauth_nonce=25d9 8e3a964d962b3fa6198df3ab4cbf&oauth_signature=pySa0 ur4NT5LtDQjEShUaXNa0iw%3D&oauth_signature_method=H MAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1246926367&oauth_version=1.0" ["error"]=> string(27) "Could not authenticate you." }

This is when I dump the data.If I query for the result directly from the page then it works.But when I call it through a function it does not authenticate.

Please help.
broncha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #2
broncha

This is the function:

function GetFollowers(){
echo "sdf";
$xmlstr = $this->OAuthRequest('http://twitter.com/statuses/followers.xml', array(), 'GET');
$xml = simplexml_load_string($xmlstr);
var_dump($xml);
}
broncha is offline   Reply With Quote

Social Apps & Widgets Forums | TwitTown Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Social Apps & Widgets Forums | TwitTown database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the twittown.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The twittown.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.