TD Bank Financial Group Canada has launched an iPhone app this week. The app will give TD's four million customers and 850,000 web clients banking functionality, branch location services, access to all their websites and more.
This is TD's first venture into the world of mobile apps for their customers. They pledge to continue to enhance functionality and add access for new devices in the months ahead.
The TD app is available in the Apple app store immediately.
The TD mobile iPhone app offers:
- A North American TD Locator to help find: TD Canada Trust branches, ATMs and TD Waterhouse Investor Centres in Canada and TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S.;
- The ability to login to TD Canada Trust EasyWeb Internet banking to view account balances and recent activity, view and pay bills and securely transfer funds between eligible accounts;
- Small business banking customers the ability to access their TD Canada Trust Small Business Banking accounts to transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and review account balances and activities on-the-move;
- Easy connection to EasyLine telephone banking for general inquiries;
- Easy connection to TD Waterhouse agents to open accounts, get market quotes, and to place trades in English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- The ability to connect with TD Insurance specialized agents for instant quoting on Home, Auto, Life and Health insurance or advice on how to file claims;
- An Accident Toolkit from TD Insurance with information on what to do in case of an auto accident and an Accident Notepad to record details of the accident and to help with an auto insurance claim; and
- One-touch links to all TD public websites.